Hello, Im new and stuff

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by eyekantbeme, Aug 2, 2011.

1. eyekantbeme

eyekantbeme Private E-2

hello Im jeremy, and Im here cuz 100ksearches can eat a.......

SO nothing finds it :\ saw a thread that related to it so wanted to post in it, but still cant post in it lol even after signing up, so I guess I have to wait for my account to be approved? thanks! :D

Jeremy

2. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

Welcome to MG Jeremy.

If the thread that you were trying to post in was in the "malware" section only qualified malware fighters and the original poster are allowed to give answers.

If you have a problem start your own thread and help will be there for you.

3. eyekantbeme

eyekantbeme Private E-2

Thanks for the quick reply, yes upon reading through the read and run thread, I noticed that and so made a thread of my own, but I think I solved the issue, but I did post my logs and other info for others 2 see if it helps them. Either way, thanks for the welcome, Im sure Ill find another computer problem soon enough :)

Jeremy

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds