Hello I'm new to this

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by twinmom1986, Aug 11, 2009.

1. twinmom1986

twinmom1986 Private E-2

I was referred to you by a friend to help me out cause my puter runs very slowly.

2. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..
    Start a new thread in the Software Forum :)

3. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG twinmom1986 :wave You have come to the right place, for sure! Glad to have ya. I am sure you will get the right info in the Software section... You will be up an d flying before long;)

4. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

And another warm welcome to Major Geeks.

5. twinmom1986

twinmom1986 Private E-2

I am still new at this computer crap, I am 52 and I dont know a thing about how to make my puter run faster, quit freezing up, or to even make sure that I have the right stuff on it and not the wrong stuff, I use my puter for school, (52 yrs young and in college)who would think it. I need this puter cause I need to do the same stuff to my twins laptops so they will be able to use them in school too. I am using windowsXP if that helps. I will take any help from the putergeeks. I am just not puter savy.

6. Hello mate - Enjoy the forum! You will deffinetly get the help you require! :)

7. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

LOL

I know exactly how you feel, twinmom. They are the spawn of Satan himself.
    Well done on your vocational direction. 52 is still pretty young nowadays. All the help you could ever hope for is right here.
    You could try starting to help your PC get in shape by firstly following the instructions in the basement, with routine maintenance.

http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=106650

And welcome to the forums :wave

8. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

9. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to MGs. :)

10. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Welcome and enjoy the best forum around.:wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds