Hello, I'm New!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Wertyiu2, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Wertyiu2

Wertyiu2 Private E-2

Hello, my name is Sam and I'm new here. I have a dim view of human nature and only know the anatomy of girls, and nothing else. I write science fiction. I am the founder of The Cult of Geekdom. I prefer Star Trek to Star Wars, although the only reason Star Wars is worse is because they ruined it by making movies after the original trilogy. I am a chess champ. Whenever I do sports I do it with other nerds and geeks and we play Narnia versus Middle Earth.

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to MG"s.

3. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

Welcome to MajorGeeks. :cool:

4. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Welcome!

5. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hey Sam, welcome to the forum, and I thought I was a geek, maybe I'm oldschool geekified! I agree with you on Star Wars, will the new one be good, the game is good, as I downloaded it lastnight and at least passed the 1st practice in a Tie-Fighter, not gone past that yet, then on another topic Star Trek, NEW or OLD? KIRK or PICARD?

Chess I'm ok with, no grand master but my background is strategy.

If middle earth has a good bar with great bourbon then I'm with you.

But again welcome to the geekdom of Majorgeeks.....

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds