Hello Major Geeks

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by NoRoaches, Apr 14, 2007.

1. NoRoaches

NoRoaches Private E-2

Im happy to be a new member of this forum, I really had it in my mind that I was already a member.
    OOOPS.....

C. R. S. in new it would happen some day but so young.;)

2. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

Welcome to MG :wave

3. housiemousie2

housiemousie2 Corporal

lol NoRoaches, I thought that way too for a long time... glad I made it official.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay.

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi and welcome to MG's..

5. Wayne82

Wayne82 Sergeant Major

6. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

7. JakeD

JakeD Corporal

Welcome!!! ;) Enjoy!!

8. rik_na

rik_na Sergeant

:wave howdy

9. Natakel

Natakel Guest

LOL, NoRoaches . . .

I haunted this site for at least a year before I became a member. I didn't frequent the forums much at first - I was just greedy for the software, having found I had less trouble with the freeware I downloaded from here then from other "mainstream" sites.

Once I found the forums, and got to know the people here . . . hey - this is THE place to be for the internet newbie. The forum is very well moderated and hosts all kinds of savvy folks . . .

If I'm in trouble . . . If I come across a computer problem at home or at work (sometimes even a personal woe) I run here - because here I can find smart people who care about and stand behind what they type. They freely dispense the benifit of their experience. Major Geeks is, in my opinion, a safe zone - and there are so few safe zones on the WWW. Major Geeks is my HQ.

10. AnnieKey

AnnieKey Guest

Glad that you are among us NoRoaches :clap

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds