hello MG

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by itrainmonkeys, Dec 26, 2008.

1. itrainmonkeys

itrainmonkeys Private E-2

How's it going? I'm new to the forum. Started taking notice of the place a few weeks ago when googling stuff about spyware/viruses. I planned on signing up sooner, but didn't need to until right now. My computer's got some problems and I plan on making a thread in the proper forum soon.

But hopefully I can get some help and learn how to prevent this sorta thing in the future. Anyway, i'm going to look around, try and get active in some forums and then eventually make a post to get some feedback.

:-D

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hellow and Welcome to the forum, you've come to the right place if your computer has problems as in the various forum areas are some really clever folk who can assist you in removing these problems.

Anyways look around and get to know folk in the lounge, no-one bites, they have eaten too much turkey :)

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..
    You might want to start Here ;)

4. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

A warm welcome to the forums :wave

5. :wave Hello welcome to the forum :wave:cool

Maximus......:cool:major​

6. itrainmonkeys

itrainmonkeys Private E-2

thanks for the welcoming. i'm glad i came here and need to get my comp fixed ASAP so it's good to know about this sort of place

7. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Just had one of these spooky growndhog moment?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds