hello, my name is Debbie

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Blodne Debbei, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Blodne Debbei

Blodne Debbei Private E-2

Just wanted to introduce myself first. I live and work in So. Cal. I am recently widowed. Still kind of a shock to all of us, but life goes on and it is something one has to accept..... sorry.

Anyway, I'll look and try to find an appropriate forum and post my question. I know a little about my computer(s), but just enough to be dangerous, mostly to myself.

I hope to converse with some of you as I go along this journey (fixing my computer), and learn some new things, and most of all keep my mind busy!

BD

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to MG's. Sorry to hear about your troubles, but I think you will find the folks here very helpful. ;)

3. Caliban

Caliban I don't need no steenkin' title!

Greetings, Blodne Debbei: there are some good people here - make sure you visit The Lounge.

:drink

4. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Welcome to Major Geeks. :wave

5. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

A warm welcome to MajorGeeks :)

6. grc123

grc123 MajorGeek

Welcome...this is a Great Place to get things (tech things) done! Glad you're here !

7. fazon

fazon Private E-2

hi debbie what a great name my sisters name is debbie too sorry to hear of your loss :cry but welcome to the forums

8. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Another warm welcome to Major Geeks. :wave
    Looking at the name you are using, I was tempted to make a joke about blondes, but I won't.;):-D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds