Hello, new guy with old problems: trojans!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by aubieron, Oct 15, 2008.

1. aubieron

aubieron Private E-2

I've downloaded all posts regarding malware and trojans, and will begin applying them once I get home this evening. My system: Windows XP Home edition, SP3. Admin priveleges locked out, Virus Alert! in toolbar, Red Dot with white X in toolbar, Active Desktop disabled with Activate Antispyware screen beneath, no access to Start, Progams, Run, Control Panel, My Computer, or any other access point where I can install/uninstall. I can right-click on Start and access Windows Explorer. I can boot in Safe-Mode. I will post results once I have completed the Read Me & Run Me First instructions.rolleyes

2. wolfx28

wolfx28 Sergeant

welcome to majorgeeks and good thing going to the read and run thread right away but to recieve help from them you have to post in the malware forum

http://forums.majorgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35

someone will help you asap

hope everything works out!

Wolf

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

4. Horsey

Horsey Sergeant

Hi and welcome to Major Geeks! :major

5. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

......welcome to the forums :wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds