Hello- New in-experienced user

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Dawsy, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Dawsy

Dawsy Private E-2

Hey, my names Scott, im 16 years of age, currently in sixth form college, looking to study computer science at University. Im looking for an experienced online computer buddy to help me with my work and questions. Also to be friends aswell as my school friends are not as interested in computers as i am. Im intereseted in anything to do with computers really, Web design, programming, MMO'S you name it, i like it. So im looking for an online buddy who will share their knowledge with me.
    If your interested, i have msn, reply to my thread and ill give you my email.

ill look forward to hearing from some of you soon.

Thanks
    Scott

Last edited: Oct 21, 2008
  2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome Scott.

You will find a lot of people here very interested in computers. Any questions, go ahead and start a thread about it in the appropriate forum. If you just want to post in some friendly non computer related threads, head on over to the Lounge. :)

Now...I would highly recommend you delete your email addy from your post if you can still edit it. (you have about 10 minutes after you've posted to do so). People (not from this site) love to harvest email addresses for spam purposes.

3. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

welcome to the forums :wave

4. Dawsy

Dawsy Private E-2

thanks for the advice lol, im looking forward to using this forum

5. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

See you around the forums then. :)

6. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds