Hello, READ & RUN ME FIRST logs question

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by MC squared, May 26, 2009.

1. MC squared

MC squared Private E-2

Hello, i'm new to the forum. I just went through the process of Malware Removal in the read and run me first thread. it was quite a bit of work, but i think it worked. I was wondering where exactly do i post the logs from the programs so that someone can evaluate them? i mean that what the thread said, but i'm kinda confused and don't want to do anything stupid.
    thanks in advance!

2. silas

silas MajorGeek

3. MC squared

MC squared Private E-2

thank you! :)

4. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Just to add to what silas said...

Once you have posted your logs, do not repost in your thread. The malware workers take Oldest threads first. Posting again will knock yours right back to the end of the work queue.

Just in case you need it, here is a guide to how to attach logs to your post:

http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=86880

5. MC squared

MC squared Private E-2

thanks for the tips! :)

6. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Welcome to the MajorGeeks forums, MC2. :wave With any luck, you'll be clean and won't need any further steps.
    READ & RUN ME FIRST is probably the most useful guide you could hope for. The follow up support by the malware fighters is also a great boon.
    It's all good. Hope you stick around and we'll maybe see you around the forums.
    Best of luck with the logs.

7. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

welcome :)

8. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

[​IMG]
    Translation: "Welcome to MajorGeeks Forums, You are here at the greatest place around for help with the nasties or anything else. Have a look around[​IMG][​IMG]and enjoy the place.

9. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds