Hello there!!! And I need help with Zanda

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by acarnivalmantra, Oct 22, 2010.

1. acarnivalmantra

acarnivalmantra Private E-2

I'm a newbie here. Can't post new threads yet (except for this;)). Well, I'd state my problem anyway.

You see I get this error prompt that Zanda's Little Helper needs to close. What could be its causes and how can i fix it?:cry

I run hijackthis and I've attached a log of it here. Hope someone can take a look and might help me solve this.

I appreciate your help! Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks.
    Once registered, you can post and start new threads in any forum.
    Just can't respond to any in the Malware forum.
    Suggest you re-post this problem in Software.
    At the top left of the main Software page, click on "New Thread"
    Good luck.

3. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

4. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Run HJT and choose to do a system scan only. Then select the following lines but DO NOT CLICK FIX until you exit all browser sessions including the one you are reading in right now:
    After clicking Fix, exit HJT.

5. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Did you purposely set this proxy yourself?

If not, then you still need to do what I said earlier.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds