Hello There!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by smj, Mar 11, 2007.

1. smj

smj Private E-2

:) Just Trying out the new forum....I have been reading and keeping up with you guys for a couple years, and it is such great info I thought perhaps I might join in. I will need to post in another area as I do have technical question someone might help with. Any hooo....I'm Susan ... smj for short, I'm located in San Antonio, 50 yo and have been using and learning about computers since the late 1980's. It is absolutely astounding the amount of information, and life changing programs that have been brought with the internet, don't you agree? It amazes me, much the same way I am still amazed at having cars and airplanes! Goofy-sounding I know, but I think I just really appreciate the luxury these inventions have created. So Check in with me and I'd love to get to know you all. Looking forward to a great relationship on the board. Now I'm off to ask help for my technical prob. See Ya!

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

You voyeur you ;)

Yes I agree with you the internet in the past few years has revolutionised the way people interact, its not just people in your social circle now you converse with its folk from other countries!

Glad you decided to join in and Welcome :)

3. smj

smj Private E-2

Yeees! I already communicate with pips in the U.K.-Austrailia_Bolivia-China and Japan and it truly is amazing that we understand each other without learning the languages...Thank you. mmmmmaybe a Voyuer?

4. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

W2MGs :)

5. smj

smj Private E-2

Hi and Thank you Lev

6. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

welcome to MG's..

7. smj

smj Private E-2

;) Thank You WildWolf, I'm glad to be here!

8. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

Hello:wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds