Hello to all MajorGeeks members

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by eckrooney, Oct 1, 2006.

1. eckrooney

eckrooney Private E-2

Hello all this is my first post here , so i'll introduce myself , i'm from scotland , 44 yrs old been interested and dabbling with PC's for several years now and eventually got round to doing a course in A+ and N+ and whoop de woo i managed to pass the A+ still got to sit my exams on N+ though :rolleyes:
    Ive been visiting this site for many years and only just noticed that it had a support forum so i thought id have a look and what do you know there are a few of us older guys in here so i wont feel like the odd man / old man :)

Ok guys just a quick hello hopefully be talking to more of you's later , see ya

eck

2. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Welcome to MGs, eckrooney. Glad to see you decided to post :D

3. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks :)

4. nitecrawler

nitecrawler Guest

Welcome to MG's from a fellow old man!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds