Hello to all on this excellent board!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by bobcat250, Oct 4, 2006.

1. bobcat250

bobcat250 Private E-2

HI;

I'm introducing myself as this is my first ever post on this board, and would like to thank all the admins and moderators for letting me join! This is very cool! :)

Although I work in the IT field, I love PC's and all sorts of electronic gadgets; especially items involved in sound recording, playing or editing. As a music lover I play the piano (well, sort of ) :D and listen to lots of MP3's, LP's (remember those?) and of course CD's; haven't tried the new audio DVD's yet.
    I'm in the process of converting my vinyl collection to MP3 files and burning to CD.

I'll have lots of questions and know I've come to the right place for the best answers!

Dan

2. Yargwel

Yargwel MajorGeek

Welcome to MG. :)

I'd be interested to know how your vinyl to MP3 conversion is going as I intend to get round to doing the same thing. Just when is the question....:) :rolleyes:

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hey welcome Dan to the forum :)

LPs... well yeah sadly I'm old enough to have a large collection of those vinyl musical items ;)

4. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Welcome to MG's, Dan :D

5. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds