Hello To All The Majorgeeks

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Mr Grumpy, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Mr Grumpy

Mr Grumpy Private E-2

I hope you're all doing well,

Looking forward to contributing here. I'm a spare time software developer and the author of an app here on Majorgeeks called Xiret. Currently working on a new privacy tool relating to telemetry.

I'd hate to give too much away, see you all about.

Regards.

DavidGP likes this.
  2. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

Welcome to MajorGeeks. :)

3. Replicator

Replicator MajorGeek

Nice!

Cloud expansion through Telemetry sounds cool :)

DavidGP likes this.
  4. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Welcome :)

5. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hey K4onashi

Welcome to the forum and nice little app BTW, as Replicator said telem app seems interesting.

6. Mr Grumpy

Mr Grumpy Private E-2

Thanks for the warm reception!

All the time emailing back and forth, it never occured to me there was a forum I could join. Good choice on the administrator approval, stops more spammers.

The telemetry app is currently in testing for Windows 7 and 8/8.1 but 10 is not ready. Not sure how the public will take it, I thought it could be useful trying to achieve something different.

Thanks for having me.

baklogic likes this.
  7. baklogic

baklogic The Tinkerer

Hi K4onashi- New blood can be a boon, and your input will, no doubt be very welcome.
    Time is taking a few old geeks , and I miss some of their contributions.

DavidGP likes this.
  8. Mr Grumpy

Mr Grumpy Private E-2

@baklogic Sorry to hear, the same happened some time ago in another forum I have been on for many years.

I needed somewhere fresh to get my ideas and knowledge out, and here I see no weeds, just plants. Needing help, or otherwise.

DavidGP likes this.
  9. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

HI I agree time does take a toll on forums and members, I wil be honest and I'm nowhere near on the forum as much as I want. So having new members and techie types is epically good, so thank you.

10. Purplelily

Purplelily Private E-2

Hi to all Majorgeeks! I want to say I appreciate this site and everyone that gives of their knowledge and valuable time!

Godspeed:)

baklogic likes this.
  11. Stealth_Hydra

Stealth_Hydra Private E-2

I just wanna give a shout out to Major Geeks for being there all these years when I needed some handy applications. Thank you guys for being there all these years reliable and legit!

baklogic likes this.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds