Hello To All

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by homeme, Jun 23, 2009.

1. homeme

homeme Private E-2

Hi I am so new at this. I signed on over a year ago. I mention this site everytime someone tells me they have a problem. I've used your threads to solve a few major problems. You guys are amazing. Thank you so much. But of course I'm here again because I have a problem. I downloaded Huawei wireless modem onto my other laptop and desktop. When I try to go on line the mouse and browser just freezes. I have to press the reboot button to shut down. Had this problem for 2 years. For some strange reason this laptop I'm posting from also has the same software on it. But no problem. My husband says it's because they installed a copy of windows on the other computers and not an authentic on. I'm using XP...Thank you

Homeme

2. silas

silas MajorGeek

Hello and welcome to the site!:wave And Id suggest moving to the hardware or the software section for this question. Most likely get answer faster over there. And welcome again:-D

3. KathyM

KathyM Master Sergeant

:wave and welcome!! Silas is right! Post your problem and someone will come to your rescue :)

4. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome, homeme :wave I am sure you will find your answers. Glad you could stop in ;)

5. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

6. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Hey there Homeme and welcome back
    You know you came to the right place so I won't tell you that. Oops I just didLOL. Stay a little longer so we can get to know you and visa versa.....or is that versa visa:confused, Anywho don't be such a stranger and hope to see you around the forums;). Once again welcome back:wave

7. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

hi and a warm welcome :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds