Hello to Everyone

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by nnaannccyy, Sep 8, 2009.

1. nnaannccyy

nnaannccyy Private E-2

:) I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I'm new here and hoping to learn from reading the questions and answers. I'm not formally trained in computers; but I love them, and the internet. Hi, I'm nnaanncy; nice to meet you!:)

2. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG nnaannccyy:wave and equally nice to meet you too! Have a look around, there sure is a LOT to learn here! Also, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask... Glad you could join us!;)

3. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Great. Another female to dominate us guys. rolleyes
    Keeps getting better and better. :drool

Just kidding.;)
    Welcome to Major Geeks.:wave

4. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Welcome to MajorGeeks! :-D

5. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Hi nnaannccyy, and welcome,
    Don't mind hrlow he's harmless. Just likes to joke around. Great guy.
    Sure glad you joined. This is the place to learn. No questions turned down or away. I have learned a lot in the short time I've been here. And for your first lesson watch out for JOTS (joey off the streets)he's a real character:-D
    Seriously there's a lot of good peeps around here to learn from. Enjoy the place.

6. iwunderdownunder

iwunderdownunder First Sergeant

g'day nnaannccyy

a big warm and welcome to Major Geeks from down under. This is a great site to learn a lot just reading through the different forums and a really friendly community of helpful people.

7. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome..

8. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

to 'trucks
    You didn't have to tell. :p

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds