Hello to one and all

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Embra55, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Embra55

Embra55 Private E-2

Thick Scotsman here, introducing himself [must be thick to have emigrated from Scotland to England (joke)]. Been visiting the "Geek" for a wee while, and got some great tips. Thought it about time to register and get some real and proper help.

2. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Welcome to MajorGeeks! :cool

3. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

Welcome to MGs.[​IMG]
    You are not the first Scotsman (we have a few) to come into the fold, plus we have a nearly Scotsman (Geordie) here as well. (sorry Jots)

4. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to MGs. :)

5. Stubby

Stubby R.I.P. (September 3, 1949 - January 26, 2011)

Welcome Embra55:celebrate I think you'll like it here. To make you feel more at home, let's just sit down and talk and MAYBE Laura will bring us some coffee:-D Seriously, there are some really great and knowledgeable people here and the only one that can prevent you from learning is you;)

6. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome..

7. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG Embra55:wave Glad you could join us! Yes, there is a LOT of info here, just let your mind absorb it! Don't be afraid to ask a question if you have one too.. ;) I think you will enjoy yourself here.. You are only a stranger here once... Now, you are a friend!:)

8. pclover

pclover MajorGeek

Welcome :wave

9. creedy

creedy Private E-2

These message boards are a bit tricky. My grandparents were from Scotland so you prompted me to add my 2 cents. I figured out enough with help from this site to clean up my laptop. Now I believe (with the help "MG" and the Forum provide) I will be able to tackle my husband's very sick computer! Thank you so much for this asstistance. Real and proper are barely adequate adjectives to describe the service y'all provide!

10. KathyM

KathyM Master Sergeant

Welcome and a big :wave

11. creedy

creedy Private E-2

Thanking you for replying to my note. I want to keep lines of communication open for I really am going to need help. There is so much I don't understand, even on this site. Thanks again for the welcome. :wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds