Hello to whomever.......

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by mattinsocal8911, Jun 4, 2006.

1. mattinsocal8911

mattinsocal8911 Private E-2

Hello guys, my name is Matt and I live in socal, hence the name matt in socal.
    Well I like to surf the web and connect to online games. I learn a lot from surfing and the games provide an out let for some of my frustrations on the job. Occasionally, I get spyware and MALWARE and rarely a virus infection.
    The last two items bring me to your site for help. I am also experimenting
    with new programs to increase gaming effiency and lower my ping.

Now I have a Notepad popup upon startup that displays the shell class info
    for my newly created account and ZoneAlarm is reporting it is out of date to
    the security center, which I get popups all the time now.??? Guess I will search about that next??

Thanks for your website. It is a gift from Heaven!!!!!!!!

2. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

Hey matt from Socal your first stop should be here for malware issues follow step by step if you feel you may still have Malware on your computer you can post a hijack this log the guys in the spyware forum will sort you out ;)

http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35407

Not sure about your zone alarm problem as I dont use it anyways welcome :)

3. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

Welcome to Major Geeks. :)

Steve

4. Insomniac

Insomniac Billy Ray Cyrus #1 Fan

Welcome to MajorGeeks Matt. :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds