Hello: Why do replys go up instead of down? Weird

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by D2Victory, Jun 11, 2007.

1. D2Victory

D2Victory Private E-2

Hey, I'm new, I've lurked through this site quite a few times before deciding to be a member but now I have an issue I can't solve and I haven't seen a thread like it. ( Since I'm here, should I post here or hardware? )

I also think its weird that in some threads, the thread starter's post is at the bottom and the replys are on top of his, a new reply is on top of the other guys and so forth. Thats weird, or is that just me?

HOLA:

Vic

2. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

If the problem is relating to hardware, go ahead and post in the Hardware Forum, otherwise post in the most suitable forum for the topic e.g. software etc.

On the top toolbar to the left, if you click on User CP>Edit Options > and scroll down to Thread Display Options you can modify the way you read threads and the order posts appear in them

3. D2Victory

D2Victory Private E-2

OK, thank you. Fixed the post thing, didn't know about that.
    Thanks again.

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi and welcome to the forums..

5. Wayne82

Wayne82 Sergeant Major

Welcome to Major Geeks :p

6. Ritz

Ritz Private E-2

Yes I found the same very weird as you say,never seen that before Hummm

Ritz

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds