Hello y'all!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Axle the Beast, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Axle the Beast

Axle the Beast Private E-2

Just joined obviously!

My brother has used the site in the past, and I've read a lot on here and gotten the information I've needed to set up my new computer. Thanks!

Just joined to hang out and ask for any more help I need. ;)

2. silas

silas MajorGeek

Hello and welcome to Major Geeks! :wave

3. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Welcome to MG Axle :wave !

4. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG, Axle :wave Glad you could join us.. Sure, you can hang out, check out the forum, and if you have any questions, or problems, just yell ;)

5. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Welcome and as TC said sure hang all you want but please don't take after Rustyjack have a little decency and make sure your dressed proper.

:mad HEY RUSTY YA WANNA GET SOME PANTS ON THERE!:p You're making me sick:puke sitting there in your BVD's:-D:-D Thanks!jk
    @ ATB have a look around and feel free to ask questions. If you see a question you know the answer to than by all means...EXCEPT in the malware forums. The only way you can reply there is if you made the thread. Other wise you can read all you want. Enjoy.

BT

6. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Greetings! :wave

7. iwunderdownunder

iwunderdownunder First Sergeant

g'day and welcome from down under:wave:-D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds