Hello ya'll

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by cnaughty04, Apr 6, 2010.

1. cnaughty04

cnaughty04 Private E-2

Hello everyone, I am very glad that i found this site. I have just signed up and hope that i can learn a ton more from you guys and gals. don't be shy introduce yourself to me. I love to meet new people and share funny stories and if there is any info that i can help someone out with I will try my best. I am not quite a beginner but also not a pro. I too am self taught and been working on computers for some time now...And have learned the hard way many times. the guys are right when they tell ya'll to make sure you back everything up before putting in new. Learn from those of us who many times have had to do system restores and loose everything :p I have a dry sarcastic sense of humor. I can offend even myself, life is too short to sweat the small stuff. thank all hope to hear from ya soon :major

2. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks.
    Sounds like you will fit right in.

3. ShelaghRoyale

ShelaghRoyale Sergeant

[​IMG] to MajorGeeks cnaughty04 !

Shelagh :)

4. cnaughty04

cnaughty04 Private E-2

Hello to ya'll again....

I just want to lend a thank you for your thread views and to the two of you who responded, special thanks. :wave So many times in life when we enter a large "arena" like a new group on for instance myspace; the response isn't one of warmth. It's more likely to be some creepy guy or girl whichever the case may be, hitting on you & asking if you wanna be"myspace buds"? "oh and BTW can i borrow ten bucks til friday?" LOL :cry Now I know that is a huge exaggeration.....well kinda. lol don't get me started.....

Anywho. thanks to all! And just a little update In my first couple of days here. I have mangaged to completely redo the look of my computer desktop. I also have found and fell in love with some wonderfull programs...it's hard to choose just by the description alone....hmmm.. i wonder if ya'll have a forum in regards to maybe a lil more helpful way to process through the literally endless supply of freeandshareware avail....OMG :drool With tools like these to learn from, I will be busy for at least the next two years lol. well maybe...actually i will. Signing off.... "New Recruite" C-Naughty04
    "
    :major

5. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Glad you are finding MGs useful. Generally, it's trial and error as far as software programs. Find things that you have a use for, try them, keep them or uninstall. :) The good news is that the owners test all the software before offering it, so it's safe.

If you have any questions on how to use any of the programs, just start a thread in Software about it and someone will generally be able to help you out.

Welcome, and enjoy. :)

6. brandypeppy

brandypeppy MajorGeek

Welcome cnaughty.

[​IMG]

By the way, what is your facebook name, oh, and could I borrow 10 bucks, I'll pay ya back next Friday. :-D:-D:-D

Welcome aboard!

7. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG cnaughty04:wave Glad you could join us. If you have questions, we have answers!;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds