Hello :)

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Core2Conroe, Feb 1, 2007.

1. Core2Conroe

Core2Conroe Private E-2

Hello everyone :)

I am coming from a different forum which had alot of moderator abuse...

log story short, I protested the abuse infront of everyone and got banned on the spot... the site took a huge hit as I was one of the top 5 posters with over 8k posts, but everyone agreed that I was in the right.. I'm trying to get the other people who fought back to come here as I have heard alot of good things about this place and how the staff is level headed and not mean :)

I know mainly hardware, I know some networking and some software...

2. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

Yeah, were that stupid. Watch your ***, or you will be simply banned from here again as well.

3. Core2Conroe

Core2Conroe Private E-2

my tripple astrisk will be watched

4. Major Attitude

lol, yeah none of that ;)

5. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

welcome to MG's. glad to say abuse of any kind will not be tolerated here. major's hand is hovering above the banned button at all times;)

6. Core2Conroe

Core2Conroe Private E-2

he's like santa :)

7. ItsWendy

ItsWendy MajorGeek

Yeah, a cigar smoken shade wearin buffed up monster truck driven Santa. That's how I've always thought of Santa!

8. Major Attitude

minus the buff.

9. Core2Conroe

Core2Conroe Private E-2

hmm.. judging how he is an army kinda guy... I see him flying something like a B-52 gift bomber :)

10. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

:majorarmy guy flying a bomber? more like a ground pounder with a sack of grenades:duck

11. BCGray

BCGray Guest

Core2Conroe aka Ku-sama think our MA is trying to say Play Nice this time Bro

12. Core2Conroe

Core2Conroe Private E-2

I'm not being nice? I'm just saying I know I'm being watched by a hawk

13. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks :)

14. Core2Conroe

Core2Conroe Private E-2

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds