Hello

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by HessHater, Jul 20, 2007.

1. HessHater

HessHater Private E-2

Hello, I'm new here and I'm really confused where to go to get advice about a problem I'm having :\. I'm really new to forums in general but something on here helped me once before. Well that's it I guess. Oh yeah and I'm 19 year old girl.

2. evilfantasy

evilfantasy Malware Fighter

Welcome to MajorGeeks HessHater.

Just look through all of the forums (i.e.) software, hardware, malware. If you think your problem relates to one of them then go on in and start a post. If it is in the wrong place you will be directed to the right forum.
    Or just ask here and we will let you know.

Again, welcome :major

3. HessHater

HessHater Private E-2

Thank you,

Glad to be here. I'll try and go find where to post my issue.

4. evilfantasy

5. HessHater

HessHater Private E-2

Oh woops I put it in the Networking one. How do I delete it and repost? I'm sorry to be so slow!!

6. evilfantasy

Go back to the post and click the [​IMG]
    it will open up a window so you can alert a mod/admin to move it to the correct forum.

7. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi and welcome to MG's...

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds