Hello

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by bmwgs, Aug 22, 2007.

1. bmwgs

bmwgs Private E-2

Hello all. I run to this site while surfing around, and i want to say its one of the best i have ever seen! The most amazing thing about it is that technically illiterate people like me can understand everything here! Thankfully, i have no problems (yet) with my pc but i use this site as some kind of "class" to raise my knowledge on this field. I find it interesting, useful and easy to understand. Keep up the good work guys and, once more, congratulations for this brilliant job!

2. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

Hi and welcome to MGs where idiots (me) and super techs mingle without animosity (well not much) if you have a problem there is always help just a few Keystrokes away

Last edited: Aug 25, 2007
  3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi and welcome to the forums..

4. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

5. JakeD

JakeD Corporal

Welcome to MGs!! ;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds