Hello!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by SkayCD, Feb 12, 2008.

1. SkayCD

SkayCD Private E-2

Hello! :)
    My name is Kay and I am completely computer illiterate! From what I have found on your site here, maybe now I can pass as "Old Geek in Training"! ;)

Oh I know how to send e-mail and use the Internet and that I must keep my computer programs updated. Now I want to learn how to do more so I don't have to call my son to bail me out. rolleyes

Be seeing you in the box.....;)

2. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave kay and welcome to MG's..

you have come to the right place:)
    the members here are realy friendly and helpful.

jump right in and i hope you enjoy the forums...

3. SkayCD

SkayCD Private E-2

Thank you Wildwolf220 :major

Judging from what I have read already, I really feel good about joining being here.

????
    When you type a message out does it go real slow or is there a problem on my end here?? :confused

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

do you mean when you type a message here?

in that case no it must be your end:confused

5. SkayCD

SkayCD Private E-2

Hello! :)

Yes I meant here about the slow typing.Somethings I have done must have helped for it is a little faster but still slower then it should be.

Having problems with my computer but trying to get it all figured out!! Will ask questions later this evening, maybe someone there will be able to help me out with advise.
    Think I need that book for "DUMMIES"!! :D

Thanks so much, hope you have a great day and "Happy Valentines Day"!! :major

6. SkayCD

SkayCD Private E-2

:wave Hi Kestrel!

Thanks so much for the welcome, It's great to find a place for help with so many wonderful
    :coolpeople on board.

I hope that down the road I will learn enough to contribute help to someone else like all of you do.

Hope your having a great Valentine's Day!:)

7. Grumbles

Grumbles Bamboozled Geek

Hi Kay :wave

When you are finished with this book, can you pass it to me ;)

Welcome aboard

G

8. SkayCD

SkayCD Private E-2

Hello Grumbles! :wave
    Good to meet you too!

Be glad to pass the Dummies book on to you if there's anything left of it when I get through. LOL

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds