Hello

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by All Geeked Up, Oct 31, 2008.

1. All Geeked Up

All Geeked Up Private E-2

Hi, first time poster long time lurker. I am stuck on something that is preventing me from installing Linux on an additional partiton so I can dual boot XP/Linux. I posted my problem here.

2. Parihaan

Parihaan Private E-2

Hello

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hello and welcome to both of you to Majorgeeks.

@Parihaan I moved your question on PDFs to the Software forum as questions of a tech nature are best posted in those areas as not all the folk who can answer your question will view this Welcome and Hello area

Thread and Question here http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=173312 I also left you an answer as I do use such a freebie.

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

5. All Geeked Up

All Geeked Up Private E-2

Appreciate the welcome - you have my thanks. I just happened to click on the link I provided in this thread's intro post and found that I had mistakenly copy-&-pasted the URL from the wrong tab [it takes you to my user profile page]. Here is the proper link to the proper thread with all the properly perplexing details.

Error Moving File or Folder XP MCE SP3

Last edited: Nov 1, 2008

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds