Hello

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Dozie, Dec 13, 2008.

1. Dozie

Dozie Private E-2

:wave

Just popping in for a moment to say hello. I'm not sure where to start asking questions yet...but I have a few, and I hope to learn from your experience....(which I gather from reading some of the posts), is vastly way ahead of mine. I hope you will be patient with my lack of knowledge and ignorance about computers. Thank you for looking in, and I'll be back to ask you for some pointers soon :)
    Sammy

2. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Welcome to Majorgeeks! If you are unsure where to post your question(s) you can ask here and we can direct you on where to post them.

3. Dozie

Dozie Private E-2

Thank You Fred_G. I'll try my best to ask the right question in the correct category. Good-night all for now :)

4. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

A warm welcome to the forums :wave

5. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

6. :wavehello and a warm welcome to MG forum and may all your problems be little ones!:):major

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds