Hello

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by ycassandra, Dec 22, 2008.

1. ycassandra

ycassandra Private E-2

Hi everybody,
    I am a newbie and with some pc related problems..... hope you are going to help me out and hopefully I going to learn more from you all. tks

2. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

hi and a warm welcome to the forums :wave

If you explain what your problems relate to (for example: software/hardware/networking) we can guide you in the right direction

Kes

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave an welcome to MG's..

4. ycassandra

ycassandra Private E-2

Hi, I posted my pc related problem ina new thread in malaware forum as "HELP, POSSIBLE VUNDO" and attached requested files. I will wait for your help guys. I also have some other issues, since I completed the malaware`s procedure my pc do not have more the command " msconfig " although the exe file is `till in the correct folder. I can run it form there but not from the " START/RUN ". I also runned Registry mechanic and it come out w lots of errors... about 300!!!! WAITING FOR YOUR HELP. tks

5. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi and Welcome

As malware is a very troublesome occurance these days and many folk like yourself are affected it can take a short while for our malware experts to get to you, but they will get to you ASAP, please be patient and dont bump your thread in the malware forum even if it looks as if its been forgotten or off the 1st few pages as its not the malware folk work from the bottom up so last answered question is first.

When finished the guide their maybe some other issues as malware causes all sorts, which is why the logs are needed as manual removal is almost always needed, and they will issue you some manual removal instructions to follow, but bite your fingers and resist the urge to run scanners or cleaners that are not on the guides list as those two can cause other issues to appear.

6. :cool:waveA very warm welcome to the forum!:major just in time for cakes and wine!!!:)

Maximus Relaximus.......:cool

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds