Hello

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by angelicstar4, Mar 18, 2009.

1. angelicstar4

angelicstar4 Private E-2

I just joined and I wanted to say Hi and say i am already lost and coffused can anyone tell me what anti virus ware programs are free and good to have for my computor its running so slow i feel like im on dial-up back in windows 98 but I have Windows XP I currently have Spybot and avg free but neither are finding anything and ive defraged and cleaned my cookies out NOT working Helpppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!! Please

2. smilinggeek

smilinggeek Private E-2

You might first want to check out this guide: READ & RUN ME FIRST. Malware Removal Guide. Following these instructions will either help you find the malware, or rule it out as the cause of your problems.

Welcome to MajorGeeks.

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

4. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks.
    You might consider the 3 that wildwolf220 has suggested. I use all three myself and never have an infection.
    I also use Avira AntiVir(free) along with WinPatrol.

5. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Greetings :wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds