Hello

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by xpaintballinx13, Nov 12, 2009.

1. xpaintballinx13

xpaintballinx13 Private E-2

Hi. I am a friend of zDawg32. (admins, I signed up on his computer, please do not ban our IP :-D )
    Anyway, my name is Mike, and I have been on many forums before this one. I hope to post alot!

BTW i am really into computers :)

-Mike

2. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

LOL, welcome.

3. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to the forums...we will try not to hold the fact that you are a friend of zDawg32 against you!! :-D

4. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Welcome xpaintballinx13 Friend of zdawg:-D
    I wouldn't say that too loud around hereLOL jk I'm sure you'll like it here. JUST DON"T follow in his footsteps PLEASE:cry Seriously zdawg is a pretty good kid. We like him around here....sometimes. So enjoy the place;)

@ MA What are you laughing about Zdawg is a pretty good kid Right?rolleyes:-D

5. LI_Geek_95

LI_Geek_95 Post-and-Run Geek

I am embarassment!!!!!:-D
    No, I know you guys love me.
    And I warned him about bigtrucks:-D
    And I welcomed him to the shortbus

6. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG Mike :wave I'll try not to confuse you with zDawg. rolleyes Hey z, you didn't warn him about me! :-D:p Nah, you'll enjoy yourself here, plenty to LEARN.... If you want, we can even give you some homework! LOL Just holler, if you have any questions ! roflmao

7. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks.
    Try to stay out of the "dawg" house won't you?

8. cake

cake Corporal

welcome, xpaintballinx! do you have any relationship issues? i could REALLY help you out there...just ask dawg.roflmao

9. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome.

10. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hey

Welcome XPaintBall to the forum, dont think we will hold your association with zDawg against you, yet ;)

11. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Welcome XPaintBall to MG a friend of Dawg's hey, you poor thing you :-D !

12. collinsl

collinsl MajorGeek

Welcome to the best support forum on the net.:major

13. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

welcome :-D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds