Hello

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by addix, Nov 13, 2009.

1. addix

addix Private E-2

My name is Stephen Tillman, I am getting ready to go school for networking and I thought this would be the place to meet people like minded and looking for friends.

2. silas

silas MajorGeek

Hello and welcome to Major Geeks! :wave Very great place with very knowledgeable people that run it daily and have to put up and deal with a lot of stuff. But together they get through it! Hopefully you'll find great info or learn something here and there... or even maybe answer an answer but in the end we just want to fix it :wine

3. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG addix:wave I hope you are looking for Tech help:confused You will find lots of interesting reading here, but I don't think it is a good idea to post your e-mail, the spammers will snatch it up and your inbox will be full before you know what happened rolleyes

If you have a question, just post it in the appropriate forum, (Software, Hardware, etc.) and someone will answer you;)

4. da.bell

da.bell Private First Class

Welcome... I agree with the email thing unless you don't care about spam emails. There are times when it is fun to play around with the people that spam since they will agree to almost anything at times...

5. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Welcome to MG addix :wave hope your here to stay !

6. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

hi and welcome :wave

7. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds