Hello

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by rockybs, Dec 31, 2009.

1. rockybs

rockybs Private E-2

:confusedI am very, very new at this and not sure where to post a question on WinInet errors. If anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks a heap from a grandma of 6 and Have a Very, Very Happy New Year.

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to the forums!! Glad to have you here.

What specifically are you having problems with? The software forum is often a good place to start.

3. rockybs

rockybs Private E-2

I run a bowling association from home and have a program called WinLabs that I need to transmit data to Bowling Headquarters. When I hit send/receive the data I am getting a WinInet 0 error and it will not send the data or receive their data back. I have turned off my virus protection and my firewall as these tend to stop the send/receive but it still won't go. This happens periodically but not always, is happening this week and I have a bunch of data to transmit. Of course, this is not a good week to have called them as they are closed.

4. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Yes, the software forum is the place to pursue this. :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds