Hello

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by gatorgal1, Jan 2, 2010.

1. gatorgal1

gatorgal1 Private E-2

Hello, I've been going through the steps to clean my computer and it has been a challenge. I have a few logs to attach but I don't know how to attach them. I see a manage attachment button but that doesn't let me attach anything. Please help!

2. gatorgal1

gatorgal1 Private E-2

I am using Mozilla Firefox browser. Does that make a difference?

3. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Hello gatorgal1, and welcome to MG.. I don't' think the browser makes a difference, however, there should be some instructions in the READ AND RUN ME FIRST that instruct you how to attach them.

If you still cannot attach them, just post in Malware, and ask there, how to attach logs... They will be able to help you with that.... ;) Best of luck to you, you are in the best of hands :)

4. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

5. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Welcome from one Gator to another,
    I see you've posted in the Malware forums. If you are still having problems attaching don't hesitate to let us know. Someone can walk you through it.
    How about that Sugar Bowl game? GO GATORS:celebrate
    Enjoy MG's it is really a great place.

BT

6. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Hello and welcome to MGs :) Gatorgal so your computers a bit crocked LOL well i thought it was funny ! :-D

7. ShelaghRoyale

ShelaghRoyale Sergeant

Welcome to MG gatorgal1 :wave

Shelagh :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds