Hello!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by simpl1, Jan 21, 2010.

1. simpl1

simpl1 Private E-2

Just joined the forums in hopes of being able to get some specific advice on a few problems I've been having. I'll post them in the software section in a bit, but I thought I'd post here before doing that.

For some reason over the years I've been getting very strange problems that either go away after about a month or I'm able to solve, albeit in an equally strange way. Hopefully I'll be able to gain a little more understanding as to why some of these happen :p

2. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks. This is the place to be for help on almost anything electronic(and some non electronic) You have done the right thing by posting in the software forums.More eyes over there and they can point you in the right direction. As far as gaining more understanding I can attest that you will. This is a learning place as well as a teaching. Have a look at the rest of the place and Enjoy.

BT

3. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Greetings simpl1 and welcome to the forums of the ONE and the ONLY MAAAAJOOOOOR GEEEEEEEEEEEEEKS ! :wave:wave:wave !

4. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG simpl1:wave As Rusty & Bigtrucks said, ENJOY, you will find all sorts of good info here. Just post your questions, and you will get answers. Sometimes, LOTS of answers :-D Seriously, enjoy yourself , there is lots to learn here. Glad to have ya;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds