Hello

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by decemberfall, Jan 24, 2010.

1. decemberfall

decemberfall Private E-2

Hey my name's Brandy, I'm a former IT professional, mostly small computer repair and did a lot of programming, but been out of the profession for about 3 years now... Joined mostly to ask questions and see about getting some help for combofix deleting everything on my primary drive today after removing a nasty rootkit i'd been trying to rid of for a week, but anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and say hi!

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to MG's.....Combo is being discussed at this moment in the malware forum. You can either read along and make sure you are following the suggestions ( at this time, we are working just with XP machines for this problem) or start a thread in that forum so that we can work with you on restoring the quarantine files that you need.

3. decemberfall

decemberfall Private E-2

Thanks so much for the welcome! I went ahead and made a post because I had a couple additional questions on the matter :)

4. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Let's get your quarantined non infected files and folders back first. Then we will move on. :)

5. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks.
    Just listen to Tim and you can't go wrong.

6. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG decemberfall :wave You are in good hands here;)

7. aaronkbk

aaronkbk Private E-2

am new to this too, hi

8. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks, aaronkbk, although you would get more responses by posting your own introduction in the Welcome Center.

9. brandypeppy

brandypeppy MajorGeek

Welcomes to both of you. You'll find this forum different than any others you've visited. (By different, I mean civilized, accurate, knowledgeable, etc).

10. decemberfall

decemberfall Private E-2

Thanks to everyone for their welcomes! Hello to you Aaronkbk!

11. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Hi there Aaronkbk and welcome to MG :wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds