Hello

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by amlynne1963, Mar 2, 2010.

1. amlynne1963

amlynne1963 Private E-2

This is my first time here, and i would like to hope it would be my last(in needing help that is). I would like to know where i should post an issue with the free downloads?

2. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG, amlynne1963:wave I hope you do stick around, there are some great forums here. If you are having an issue with FDL, then post in the Software Thread. Or, you could go to the bottom of the page, and click "contact us" Glad you could join us;)

3. ShelaghRoyale

ShelaghRoyale Sergeant

[​IMG] to MajorGeeks amlynne1963 !

Shelagh :)

4. brandypeppy

brandypeppy MajorGeek

Welcome aboard amly!! Best site in the
    [​IMG]

5. amlynne1963

amlynne1963 Private E-2

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Your all truly a family here and i sure do feel the luv! :)

6. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

A warm welcome to MajorGeeks :major

7. amlynne1963

amlynne1963 Private E-2

Ty Kestrel

8. Snit

Snit Private E-2

This is a great site. It recently gave me spot-on advice to remove the Antivirus Soft mal-ware program. Good job, Major!

9. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG Snit :wave Glad you are finding what you are looking for here! Great peeps and great info ;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds