Hello,

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by lj796, Apr 14, 2011.

1. lj796

lj796 Private E-2

:) This is my first post on this forum, just joined Major Geeks.com. My name is James 53yrs of age, married with 3 children. Not too computer illiterate, but I do follow instructions when asked to. I like to watch movies from free online movie sites, interested in all kinds of music, and I think I'm a pretty nice guy. I would like to see if anyone can help me with the VLC player which I just downloaded. I'm trying to use this player for watching movies off the internet, and don't know how to setup the configs for using this player, instead of the Divx webplayer you can download for free online. Well I hope this first post will be successful, and look forward to some assistance. Thank u very much. And look forward to being a member of this site.:-o

Last edited: Apr 14, 2011
  2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to MG's!! I suggest you go ahead and create a thread in the software forum. ;)

3. lj796

lj796 Private E-2

Welcome

Thanks Tim, honored to be a part of the family.:wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds