Hello

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by unofornaio, Apr 28, 2011.

1. unofornaio

unofornaio Private E-2

Hi all,

Im here im assuming for the same reasons most come..desperation and frustration.

I am appreciative to have this site and for those that spend there time helping others. The sad truth is that while most forums I belong to I can contribute something in the way of information or help but I have to say up front..its not gonna happen here..with all due respect Im certain I can contribute NOTHING.

I just dont know about this stuff. I am at the mercy of YOU experts. I will however greatly appreciate all help.

Im posting here to say hi and because im nervous about doing any changes to my comp just wanted to make sure the sticky posts on how to start the process are up to date.

I will update my profile with information but since I dont know if it will include things like operating system and other system information that will help those who choose to help me I will list just my op platform for now. I know I know its old but Ive finally come to the conclusion that I need to upgrade. The problem is what to do with all my programs and files on this system and the fear that I will not be able to use them access them after upgrading..but thats a different story..

thank you for being here,

Windows 2000 pro

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi and Welcome to the forum

Your post was stuck in moderation due to the ... between ... words .... in sentences, try not to use that typing format as your posts will go into a moderation queue and may accidentally get deleted as the spam filter we have here looks for text anomalies like this.

Just post your questions in the right forum heading, Hardware, Software etc and you will get some great help on topics, also indeed the sticky threads and Guides are well worth reading.

Enjoy :)

3. Caliban

Caliban I don't need no steenkin' title!

Greetings, unofornaio.

Welcome aboard! :major

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds