Hello!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by toolmom, Jul 29, 2011.

1. toolmom

toolmom Private E-2

Just wanted to introduce myself as I am new to this site. I appreciate you guys for everything that you have helped me to repair in the past. Your advise is invaluable. Keep up the good work!

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to Major Geeks.:)

3. dr.moriarty

dr.moriarty Malware Super Sleuth Staff Member

[​IMG]
    to MajorGeeks Support Forums, toolmom!!

[​IMG]

4. toolmom

toolmom Private E-2

Thanks! Also, how long does it usually take to receive answers in the Malware Forum? I posted there (Gogle Browser Redirect with HTTP 404 error) about 3 hours ago and haven't heard back from anyone yet. Just wondering...

5. dr.moriarty

dr.moriarty Malware Super Sleuth Staff Member

Hi!

That depends on the work queue (threads are worked the oldest first), who's online at the time, how many older threads they have to reply to, etc.
    *Noting: You have not completed the R&R ME FIRST guide, the requested MGLogs.zip file is missing.

6. toolmom

toolmom Private E-2

Thank you, I missed that one. Getting it now & will post it.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds