Hello

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by featherstorm, Dec 18, 2011.

1. featherstorm

featherstorm Private E-2

Hi to all,
    not sure if i actualy qualify as a geek yet but I'm working on it, one fatal error at a time, lol.
    Currently am an win 7 user, on an oldish Acer.
    Family is divided between laptops and desktops, wiin 7 and win XP Pro.
    I have 2 teenagers and a husband whos idea of correcting any error is called Mom/Honey HELP!
    And I am verry glad to have found this site.

2. lbmest

lbmest MajorGeek

Welcome to MGs featherstorm.:wave

Nobody is geeky in all areas so you've come to the right place to learn. There are boatloads of peeps here to answer just about any question you have.
    Dig in, start reading and asking and helping out in areas you know something in. For this forum, there are no stupid questions or flaming of newbies due to a great admin/moderator team.

(Been there and done that on the cries for help.;))

3. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Good morning featherstorm and welcome aboard! So mom is the goto geek gal in your house eh? You must control the the remote then too.;):-D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds