Hello!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by wolcraaft, Nov 25, 2012.

1. wolcraaft

wolcraaft Private E-2

Hello you wonderful geeks! I am new, I think, here haha!

It said my email was already on file but I do not remember ever signing up here, weird.

Anyway, I have used this site for at least 7 years and figured I needed to get to know more geeks and nerds like me :)

Sometimes, when youre surrounded by those who arent as into computers and tech to your degree you feel a little isolated, so here I am to make some new friemds and learn, learn, learn from all you brilliant people.

Oh, and thank you already to the site owners and mods as you have saved my rear end too many times to count in the years since I discovered majorgeeks! I always refer people to the site to download things and never tell them anywhere else to go :)

Thank you and you ROCK!

2. Spock96

Spock96 Major Geek 'Spocky'

Hello and welcome to MajorGeeks wolcraaft. :wave.

3. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to Major Geeks :) I'm glad you decided to register and post!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds