Hello

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by rabboni, Mar 6, 2014.

1. rabboni

rabboni Private E-2

Roger here and David GP has been helping me with information about a slow pc. As of his last enquiry, and my reply I havent heard back from him.
    Has he taken a break from the center?

RSVP

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi. :)

He has not been on of late that I have seen. His job keeps him very busy so his time is unfortunately limited on here. I have sent him a PM with a link to your thread. Hopefully he'll be able to give you some more advice when he gets back on.

3. busy1283

busy1283 Private E-2

Hello. This is Laura. I have a very infected computer that I desperately need help with. How do I post logs from the scans I ran using the malware removal guide?

4. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Hi busy, I have answered your thread in malware removal. I linked you to our procedures for you to run. So acccording to what you said, you already have the logs. You need to attach the logs into your thread in malware removal.

You need to take a look at this. :)

HOW TO: Attach Items To Your Post

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds