Hello

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Arch_Angelus666, Aug 4, 2006.

1. Arch_Angelus666

Arch_Angelus666 Private E-2

Hello, my name is Arch_Angelus666, it's obviously not my real name, my parents aren't cool enough to give me a name like Angelus (Latin for Angel) i came to this website in hopes of ending my computer sorrows. i am desperate to learn about computers, how they work, fixing them with software and stopping viriuses from ruining my system. You could say i'm not the most technical person, i found this site through a friend and though i'd register, because well maybe it can help, because i really need it. i actually managed to fry my motherboard without internet, and i'm a little cared of what i might do now that i have internet in my room. I actually managed to fix a problem on my own once, even though the solution was just updating my computer, i still managed to figure it out on my own! Thank you for taking the time to read through my novel and for future postings: thank you for helping me with all my technical problems...Arch_Angelus666 out!

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Hey ...Welcome to MG's ....glad to have you with us ...great place to learn and ask anything.....no question will be considered stupid ...so read some of the posts, ask some questions and enjoy the community.:) :)

3. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

Welcome. I often recommend the Dummies books. Yes, I own many :) They have dummies books from Windows XP to Apache server, so something for everyone. They tend to be a fun read and can be read from a page here to a chapter there in no particular order as they really are not designed to be a front to back read, although you can :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds