hellow to every one

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by alwayz.alone, Aug 8, 2009.

1. alwayz.alone

alwayz.alone Private E-2

:)

hellow its Tayyab From Kingdon of Saudi Arabia...

2. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

3. silas

silas MajorGeek

Hello and Welcome to Major Geeks! :wave Hopefully a lot of information to read and learn. And to get help and safe downloads and to fight the mean things that can harm a computer :boxing

4. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG alwayz.alone:wave You wn't be alone here! Lots of friends here ;)

5. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Welcome Alwayz.alone and that's one thing you won't be here always alone that is;) This place is loaded with lots of good people. I hope you enjoy it here. Do not hesitate to ask questions as there are lots of answers given out here. Look around and enjoy;)

6. Welcome to the forum!! :)

7. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Hello and welcome to MajorGeeks, Tayyab :wave

Is there a reason you got the user name alwayz.alone? I hope you aren't. I couldn't handle that. Sounds like a drag.

8. LI_Geek_95

LI_Geek_95 Post-and-Run Geek

TAKE IT TO THE LOUNGE!;)

Welcome. We are a big community thats always nice to eachother, as demonstrated above. ;)
    Hope you have fun.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds