help a noob

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by glodsgeek, Oct 28, 2008.

1. glodsgeek

glodsgeek Private E-2

hey all im a new noob i like to be called glods and my pc is spazzing out

i think its a mix of trojan and ad spam (fake alert?)

what should i attempt to download and run to fix?

i have tried a updated version of nod32 and although it finds faults/bugs most of them cant be deteled or cleaned due to being used by another program
    also have ran free version of lavasoft ad-ware program and although it also finds faults and deletes they just come back after a rescan (i have ran both programs 3 times as i wanted to be sure and this is how i found that deleted files get replaced or are unremovable)

any assistance would be greatly recieved as my pc is my relax from work and home life and also im afraid to use anything with a password incase someone hacks my bank account or other online things i use.

hope to hear from you guys soon
    Glods

(P.S. if this is posted in wrong place or something please respond here and i will cut and past to correct fourm/area)

2. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

3. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

welcome to the forums:wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds