Help first post

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Seawitch_SC, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Seawitch_SC

Seawitch_SC Private E-2

OMG. I have to reply to this post < sorry > because I can't find a way to do a new post!!! There is nothing - nothing -- that tells you HOW to post. I found how to do a picture... how to do this that & the other but it all assumes I know how to post, only way I see to do is a new post is... not - so I'm replying. Please - just tell me how to post... sorry for the intrusion but I have been looking for 20 min & have to leave for work.

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi and Welcome

Moved your ppst to its own thread, and the instructions on how to post a NEW thread are HERE. A tip is to always check the FAQ or any Guides and Frequently Asked Questions section of a forum.

Just pick the correct area for your question as in Software, Hardware and Malware etc if its a malware one then their is a read me guide HERE to run first before starting your new thread in the malware forum.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds