help needed

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by twinmom1986, Nov 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twinmom1986

twinmom1986 Private E-2

before I take my puter back to factory specs I need help. I put in a request for my slow puter but I didnt get too much aid. I have defrag it-- I have clean up unwanted crap--- I am running norton anti virus-- I use windows 7---

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi...please stick with your original thread and don't start duplicates: http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=246305

I took a look at your thread and you have not answered all of plodr's questions:
    Many things can cause a computer to be slow....Norton being one of them on some people's machines.

All the questions plodr asked you are relevant and you can only get answers if you give information.

I'm going to close this thread. If you would like to get help you will need to continue with the other thread and give a lot more info than you did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds