Help please issues with something taking over my computer

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by knkmomma, Oct 26, 2013.

1. knkmomma

knkmomma Private E-2

I keep having an issue with something taking over my computer typing 22222222222222222222222222 or gggggggggggggggggg ect.. it always makes a dinging sound.. I have tried several different things for malware viruses.. I have windows 8.1

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi and welcome to major geeks.

As this is the welcome forum for saying hi or for general forum questions, you are going to have to repost your question in the correct forum.

It sounds like you are having either a software problem, or a malware problem.
    Software
    Malware Removal

Just as an fyi, you are going to have to give a lot more information about your issue than what you have...ie. when it started, when it happens, what you've tried to do to fix it.

If you do think this is a malware issue, please take note of the stickied thread up top in the Malware Removal forum titled 'Read and Run me first'. You will not be able to get help without logs for the malware removal experts to look at.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds