Help please!!!!!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by ttscentury, Sep 11, 2006.

1. ttscentury

ttscentury Private E-2

I've been having problems like crazy lately, I just can't seem to figure anything out. Could not keep IE running to save my life, so installed Firefox and problems have not gone away. Not only that but other programs now have been just randomly shutting down and giving me the "encountered a problem and needed to close" kick in the teeth message. As far as I can tell, I have no hardware problems, and I've tried reinstalling windows, (complete reformat). Not saying it makes me smart or anything, but I built this tower and can tell you all about it if it will help. I've got a gig of memory so I would like to think it is not a memory problem. Lately, my pc has been randomly shutting down on me, so I installed Motherboard Monitor 5 to drop my operating temps. That seems to have solved that issue, which I suppose was overheating. Anyway, apps such as Bittorrent, Azureas, IE, Firefox, Limewire, etc. Pretty much anything online won't stay running. I began to research on your forum and so far I found the highjack this stuff to be most closely relating to my issues so I've done as you specified and attached my saved logfile because I wouldn't know what is safe to delete/fix. Any help you guys could provide would be greatly appreciated and thank you for taking the time to read my rediculously extensive post. :)

Last edited: Sep 12, 2006
  2. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

3. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds