Help please

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by PIMENTEL, Dec 26, 2007.

1. PIMENTEL

PIMENTEL Private E-2

Hi guys i purchase a dell 6500 laptop 2nd hand for my son i don't now much about computers SO i let a friend take it to refresh it but he knocked of everything all drivers. can some give me step by step instructions on what i need to bring this notebook back to life. i have installed some drivers but i would
    like to start all over again thanks in advance.

2. ItsWendy

ItsWendy MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks! We are all volunteers here, but you'll find technical help better than average.

You'll get a much better responce to problems of the software nature by posting in the software forum. More tech savy types hang out there and keep up on entries. We also have a drivers forum, but I think you'll get better results in the software forum. Put a header similar to "Need Dell 6500 Laptop XP drivers" or whatever OS you need the drivers for.

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to the forums..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds